Provide administrative support to the Marketing Department working to advance OCOA’s programmatic mission by ensuring sustainable funding for the organization’s work. The Coordinator/Support Specialist will ensure that the administrative processes which support the fundraising efforts run efficiently, and will spend significant time supporting OCOA run events, assisting with bulk in-kind donation deliveries, performing prospect research as well as coordinating social media posts.
Provide organization and support for OCOA run events from start to finish, including:
- Assist as needed in running database reports for event invitation lists;
- Research giving information for potential event attendees;
- Track RSVPs and assist with follow-up calls to invitees;
- Assemble marketing and other materials for events;
- Confirm details with venue/host, and handle deliveries and other basic logistics.
- Assist, when necessary, with weekend events booked at The BEV
General Administrative & Database Support
Support the marketing department with the following administrative/database functions:
- Enter gifts daily and create and circulate daily gift reports;
- Greet visitors & accept deliveries to the office;
- Order department supplies through Finance Department, consulting and keeping within expense budgets;
- Schedule and confirm donor meetings for senior staff;
- Create new constituent records for senior staff;
- Enter reports of call, contacts, and new contact information into donor database for senior staff;
- Prepare written correspondence, including reporting and solicitations, on behalf of senior staff.
- Other duties that support the needs of the Marketing Department, as assigned.
Social Media Support
- Act as the voice of public OCOA sites, actively engage followers in a dialogue in an effort to transform visitors into advocates for the brand.
- Collaborate with the Marketing Department to create relevant content and interactive media experiences through the social sites.
- Assist in developing strategies to increase the fan base on Facebook, Instagram and any other online site at the direction of the V.P. of Marketing and Development.
- Education: High School Diploma
- Experience: 1-2 years of Event Management experience