This position is responsible for transporting clients as assigned. Requires knowledge of the county and the ability to understand and assist our clients.
- Evaluate/Inspect vehicle every day before and after operation. Complete inspection forms and report vehicle condition to the supervisor daily.
- Clean vehicle interiors daily and exteriors weekly.
- Operate a multi-passenger bus, driving several miles every day.
- Follow all traffic laws and maintain client safety at all times.
- Assist clientele by providing door-to-door support, helping clients in/out of the vehicles, operating a wheelchair lift when necessary.
- Complete client rosters on a daily basis. Assist with updates to the routing sequence for client pickups & drop-offs in a most effective and efficient way.
- Maintain open radio communication, and be ready to perform support services and requests as needed.
- Occasional duties to include pick – up and delivery of various products used by the agency for client use that requires moderate lifting.
- Report any incidents immediately to the Supervisor, completing written reports as required.
- Follow all policies and procedures of the agency.
- Other duties as assigned, to include assisting in times of disaster, as needed.
- CDL (Commercial Driver License) with passenger endorsement.