Barney E. Veal Center
The Barney E. Veal Center is a Community facility and special needs shelter providing centralized services and programs that support the dignity and independence of seniors and a quality life for all generations. All amenities are open to the public. Call 407-846-8532 for more information.
- Clyde’s Café – informal eatery with daily specials, sandwiches, soups, salads, and refreshments.
- Conference & Event Center – multi-purpose banquet rooms and meeting space for special events, workshops, birthday parties, weddings, and corporate retreats.
- Resource Library – access to free publications, internet, and the Department of Children and Families ACCESS on-line application system
- Senior Center – recreational programs including dancing, yoga, Tai Kwon Do, bridge, dominos, support groups, Zumba classes, and more.
- SHINE (Serving Health Insurance Needs of Elders) – state health insurance assistance, education and counseling to Florida elders, caregivers and family members.
- Music – Country Music held weekly on Tuesday evenings from 6 p.m to 10 p.m.