Our Home Care Department is committed to offering caring support to adults whose independence is limited because of age, disability, dementia or memory impairment, recovering from illness, surgery or accident. We will provide for their safety, independence and the betterment of their current lifestyle in the comfort of their home.
These are some of our services to choose from:
- Personal Care – assists with bathing, dressing, transferring, feeding and toileting to maintain personal hygiene.
- Homemaking – assists with light housekeeping, laundry, meal preparation and shopping assistant.
- Companion – conversation and encouragement for isolated seniors, assistance with reading, writing letters, activities that stimulate the mind, running errands and grocery shopping.
- Respite Care – provides caregiver relief from the stress and demand associated with the daily care of a frail or disabled adult.
- Care Management – A custom care plan is created for each individual. A package of essential supportive services, in-home and community-based, are coordinated by a care manager who monitors the client’s needs on a regular basis.
We accept Humana, Sunshine, Statewell, VA, and Private Pay clients.
Contact us for more information:
AHCA Registration #: 5640