Building Strong Families Continuing Education Program
Building Strong Families Continuing Education Program is offered exclusively for homeless, precariously housed, low income, or very low income individuals looking for an opportunity to open a door through education. Program scholarships provide for a customized education opportunity to those who are qualified and willing to put forth the time, effort and energy to succeed in completing requirements for graduating.
What is included?
- Construction Pre-Apprenticeship Program
- Advanced Manufacturing
- Electronic Board Assembly
- Willingness to learn
- TABE test with a 6th grade reading & math skills level (not required for all classes)|
- Clean criminal background chec
- Ability to lift 40Lbs
- High School Diploma or GED
- Reliable Transportation and Childcare
- Clean Drug Screening
- Ability to stand on feet for extended period of time
- Must attend every class and be on time
- Must be an Osceola County Resident