Responsible for assisting with all assessing aspects of the Nutrition Program and it’s varied responsibilities. Responsible for Re-assessing the needs of Senior Dining Clubs clients, and making appropriate referrals to both in-house and community services.
- Assessing and re-assess client needs and determine if services are meeting the requirements. Provide service coordination for Senior Dining Clubs program participants.
- Assist with fund raising and other departmental events.
- Provide Congregate program information to clients and potential clients.
- Responsible for Outreach for the Congregate.
- Assist with delivery of MOW when needed.
- Enter data into Crits & Aims.
- Follow all policies and procedures of the Osceola Council on Aging.
- Other duties as assigned, to include assisting in times of disaster as needed.
*Strong Computer Skills Preferred