!!!Attention!!! LIMITED Screenings will be taken on Monday 10/02/23 at 9 am (for priority households only)
MAKE SURE AHEAD OF TIME you have the following items for your Household. Without these items, you will not be able to complete an application when these documents are requested. Be prepared to have these items so you can submit them quickly. The faster you get us the information the faster we can process your application.
You will need:
- Social Security Cards for everyone in the Household
- ID for all adults 18 years of age & over (ex: Driver’s License, State ID, Passport)
- Birth Certificates for anyone under 18 years of age
- Utility bill (your name must be on the bill)
- Proof of Household Income for all household members
- Last 4 weeks of pay stubs and/or
- Unemployment letter and/or
- Child support Documents and/or
- Government assistance award letter (SSI or SSDI)
- !!! IMPORTANT !!! Any adult (18 & over) without proof of income must complete a self-declaration form
- Click the button below to open the self-declaration form and fill it out (FOR EVERY ADULT with NO INCOME.) You will need to save it to your computer, tablet, or smartphone.