Osceola Council On Aging Barney E. Veal Center
The Barney E. Veal Center is a Community facility and special needs shelter providing centralized services and programs that support the dignity and independence of seniors and a quality life for all generations. All amenities are open to the public. Call 407-846-8532 for more information.
- Clyde’s Café – informal eatery with daily specials, sandwiches, soups, salads, and refreshments.
- Conference & Catering Center – multi-purpose banquet rooms and meeting space for special events, workshops, birthday parties, weddings, and corporate retreats.
- Functional Fitness – free use circuit training equipment, in an age-friendly environment. Resource Library – access to free publications, internet, and the Department of Children and Families ACCESS on-line application system.
- Resource Library – access to free publications, internet, and the Department of Children and Families ACCESS on-line application system.
- Senior Center – recreational programs including quilting, dancing, yoga, Tai Kwon Do, painting, bridge, dominos, creative writing, support groups, tax assistance, voting precinct, Zumba classes, and more.
- SHINE (Serving Health Insurance Needs of Elders) – state health insurance assistance, education and counseling to Florida elders, caregivers and family members.
- Supper Club – monthly “themed” dancing and evening dining for active adults. Click here for information on The Osceola Council On Aging Supper Club