Osceola Council On Aging Financial Pathways
Osceola Financial Pathways provides coordinated economic and social support services, including one-on-one financial coaching, money management skill development, and direct navigation to local, regional and national resources that help disadvantaged persons to obtain economic self-sufficiency. By approaching an individual's financial health from many aspects, the program offers a variety of effective tools to use as they work toward economic prosperity.
Call for an appointment - 407-846-8532 x231
- One on one financial counseling
- Financial Literacy Classes (many different classes offered)
- Individual Development Accounts (IDAs)
- Must be a resident of Osceola County Florida.
- Must have Earned Income through employment or self-employment
- Gross Income equal to or less than 200% of the Federal Poverty Level
- Must have a household net worth that does not exceed $10,000, but not including the primary residence or one motor vehicle owned by a member of the family
IDAs are special matched savings accounts designated to help you establish a regular saving habit and purchase a “qualified asset” A “savings match” is a promise of supplement savings deposits of an IDA participant at a specific rate. For every $1.00 you save, we will match $4.00
IDAs can be used towards three specific goals
|Home Purchase||Education||Small Business|