Osceola Council On Aging Case Management
Osceola Council on Aging provides Case Management and Care Management to Seniors and disabled adults who due to severe physical or mental illness are unable to perform all of their activities of daily living and may be at risk of nursing home placement.
Case Managers and Care Managers help with the identification, coordination and monitoring of services needed to enable a client to remain at home were is least restrictive.
Some of the services provided by Case Manager and Care Managers include:
- Completion of functional intakes, screenings and assessments
- Development and implementation of plans of care based upon the client´s needs · Identification of providers for the needed services
- Referral to available and appropriate resources
- Monitor services to ensure that services are rendered accordingly
- Maintain contact with the clients as needed
- Maintain an up-to-date case record
For more information or to schedule an appointment with a Case Manager contact the Council at (407) 846-8404.